Re: [RTTY] Rig Blaster Pro + Kenwood TS 2000

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Rig Blaster Pro + Kenwood TS 2000
From: ea8auw@cidxs.com
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 10:00:17 +0100 (CET)
Hi Rich !

if, I have the Rig by USB port....

Now, I have selected the option D: Polling and limited speed, but I am
testing some days ago the option C: limiting speed, But not problems I
take it note of your information and I change to C: option.

when arrive to my QTH, I made all this change for to see if in this time
the use of my Rig is good.

Thanks you very much again.

73 TU de Edu EA8AUW