Re: [RTTY] Fw: ALE Sounding. What is it and how does it work?

To: Joseph Lutz <kwz99@comcast.net>, rtty@contesting.com,andrewobrie@gmail.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Fw: ALE Sounding. What is it and how does it work?
From: George Henry <ka3hsw@earthlink.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 15:12:53 -0600 (GMT-06:00)
You may soon see a big change in the way ALE is done on the ham bands, or its
disappearance altoghether...  Riley's initial response to my inquiry is that he
feels I am correct on all counts.  He has forwarded the matter to the WTB for
their official ruling.  Without the soundings, ALE is pretty useless.

(BTW, you should see the HUGE propaganda piece Bonnie sent to Riley and Bill
Cross when she found out that the League had forwarded my inquiry to them...
bury 'em in BS 'til they can't see the forest for the trees, I guess.  All of
it was irrelevant to the questions at hand.)

Back to RTTY 'til I have something solid to report.

George, KA3HSW