Re: [RTTY] Those who don't follow the "norm"

To: <aa5au@bellsouth.net>, RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>,Claude Du Berger <duberger.miousse81@globetrotter.net>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Those who don't follow the "norm"
From: "WS7I" <ws7i@ewarg.org>
Date: Wed, 9 Jan 2008 11:17:49 -0800
Out of order info I think I solved a long time ago.

Here is the buffer.

%R%D QSL RPT UR 599 WA DE WS7I QRZ%R%E

So I qsl his report, and send mine, and since he is out of order I also get
setup for next qso.

The part that continues to get me is when you ask for state you get everything
but the state several times.  I do know what callsign I'm using.  I got the
599, and it always happens that it takes a hit in the same place again.

--
ws7i@ewarg.org

From: Claude Du Berger <duberger.miousse81@globetrotter.net>
Date:  Wed, 09 Jan 2008 14:07:43 -0500