[RTTY] RTTY RU - K7RE

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY RU - K7RE
From: Brian Kassel <k7re@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 09:05:57 -0700
 ARRLRTTY Score Summary Sheet

      Start Date : 2008-01-04

   CallSign Used : K7RE
     Operator(s) : K7RE

            Band : ALL
           Power : LOW
            Mode : RTTY
Default Exchange : SD
      Gridsquare : DN84

    ARRL Section : SD

         Software: N1MM Logger V7.11.3

        Band    QSOs    Pts  Sta   Cty
         3.5     197     197   16    0
           7     332     332    6    4
          14     447     447   32   29
          21       8      8    0    3
       Total     984     984   54   36

           Score : 88,560
             Rig :

        Antennas :  2 ea 3 el triband trapped yagis, dipoles, HB vertical

         Soapbox :
  Murphy struck, had a failure in one of my power supplies, so
   lost 2 hours  reconfiguring  the station. 90 MPH winds the
  night before caused my RV shelter to become airborne and
  severely bend my 2 el beam. Noted many more "5NN" reports this
  time out, as well as much more activity, 40 CW band was wall
   to wall RTTY!  Wound up with about 20 hours total time on.
   EU DX was non existent the first day, and only very marginal
   on Sunday morning from this QTH, so not many mults were
  worked.  Missed MT (an adjoining state!) and DC, missed several
   of the rarer  VE Provinces too.

--
"age, crankiness & treachery will overcome youth energy & skill"