Re: [RTTY] RTTY Roundup - PSK ??

To: "Andrei Stchislenok" <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Roundup - PSK ??
From: "Andrew O'Brien" <andrewobrie@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 19:34:57 -0500
You are wrong, Sir.

>From the rules....

"# Object: Amateurs worldwide contact and exchange QSO information
with other amateurs using digital modes (Baudot RTTY, ASCII, AMTOR,
PSK31, and Packet—attended operation only) on 80, 40, 20, 15, and 10
meter bands. Any station may work any other station.
# Date and Contest Period: First full weekend of January, but never on
January 1. Begins 1800 UTC Saturday, ends 2400 UTC Sunday (January
5-6, 2008)."

Hmm, 300 baud packet.  I wonder if I could work more Q's  using
packet  than AA5AU does via RTTY?

On Dec 29, 2007 7:01 PM, Andrei Stchislenok <asnp3d@gmail.com> wrote:
> The name of the Contest - "RTTY Roundup" - says RTTY, does not mention PSK,
> SSTV, or other digital modes.
> I do not see here a subject to discuss...
>
> 73's Andrei NP3D/W1
> See you in ARRL Roundup 2008 from K1TTT Superstation (thanks, Dave!)
>
> And Happy New Year, folks!
>

> 2007/12/29, Duane Budd <dcbudd@embarqmail.com>:
>

> > "From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
> > Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Roundup - PSK ??"