[RTTY] QSL's after CQWW CW

To: "LoTW list" <ARRL-LOTW@yahoogroups.com>,"RTTY" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] QSL's after CQWW CW
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 15:25:47 -0000
Hi all,

After almost any RTTY contest, I get pages of matches within hours of the
end of the contest. I have got quite used to this, and it is very pleasing.
Usually, within a week, I have confirmations for about one third of my log.

I dabbled in CQWW CW, as I have decided I want to claim DXCC on CW (just to
prove I can do it!), and tried to work as many new ones as possible.
Today, some 5 days after the contest, I still only show 25 matches! And
quite a few of them are from ops that use RTTY as well.
Just goes to show that the CW crowd don't seem to have embraced LoTW as much
as the RTTY folk!

The only one that surprised me was PJ2/K8ND, who I worked on Tuesday morning
on 40m CW. By the end of the day, confirmation was on LoTW!

73 all

Phil GU0SUP