[RTTY] Bangladesh (S21ZW) AH8DX logs

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Bangladesh (S21ZW) AH8DX logs
From: ah8dx Craig Maxey <ah8dx@msn.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 09:55:25 -0800
I have a diskette and also paper logs for my 1993 Bangladesh S21ZW operation
but the diskette seems to be corrupt. Many calls and info can be read but there
are a few that I need to match up as just a partial call appears. If you had a
qso with me for that operation and need an LoTW confirmation, please email me
so that I can verify. I am manually inputting into LoTW. I am just starting
with the manual input so it will take awhile since I have calculated that there
is close to almost 50,000 qso's to input.

By the way, I am still looking for almost 40 countries on RTTY for my recent
WP2/AH8DX operation. All of these logs are up on LoTW right now. Please try to
download when you have time so that I can confirm these QSL's.

Gud Dx,

Craig, AH8DX & 8R1EA