Re: [RTTY] 8R1EA, FS/AH8DX, WP2/AH8DX logs on LOTW

To: "ah8dx Craig Maxey" <ah8dx@msn.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 8R1EA, FS/AH8DX, WP2/AH8DX logs on LOTW
From: "Andrei Stchislenok" <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 21:57:17 -0500
This is the way to go, Craig, and nice sample to all other DX'rs!
Personally, I did not get "New Ones" QSL's from you, except local AH8DX/W7
plus older FS/AH8DX, when I worked you from HC1/NP3D on SSB, but many guys
will be happy, getting LoTW New Ones from you, Craig

73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D
(have 72,140 QSO records/22,486 QSL records in LoTW at the moment)

2007/11/27, ah8dx Craig Maxey <ah8dx@msn.com>:

> I am currently in the process of downloading all logs to LOTW. Currently I
> have downloaded almost 35,000 qso's to LOTW in the last day. I still am
> working through my logs and downloading them as I find them.
>
> Please download your logs to LOTW so that I can confirm our qso with each
> other. My calls that I currently have downloaded are:
>
> AH8DX
> KH3/AH8DX
> KH4/AH8DX
> FS/AH8DX
> PJ7/AH8DX
> WP2/AH8DX
> PJ7/WW7DX
> WW7DX
> AH8DX/W7
> AH8DX/AI7
>
> I have sent ARRL copies of the following licenses to receive my
> certificate for LOTW but haven't received the certificate yet:
>
> 8R/AH8DX
> 8R1EA
> S21ZW
> V47ITU
> FS5DX
> FG5DX
> FG9DX
> KH8AL
> HK0/KH8AL
>
> Please download your logs today to LOTW.
>
> Craig, AH8DX

73's Andrei
EW1AR-NP3D
WAS RTTY #455 (all via LoTW)