Re: [RTTY] Friedrichshafen Ham Radio event 2008

To: walter.dallmeier@dl4rck.de
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Friedrichshafen Ham Radio event 2008
From: Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 <faunt@panix.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 12:52:20 -0500 (EST)
Yes, I was there in 2004.  One of the more convenient and interesting
ways of getting to F'shafen from the US is to fly into Zurich and take
the train and ferry.

Hm, I think I'm planning a trip!
73, doug

   Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 18:31:08 +0100
   From: "Dallmeier, Walter" <walter.dallmeier@dl4rck.de>

   Hello Doug,

   Friedrichshafen where the HamRadio is happening is really a nice place.
   I think you visited the RTTY-Gathering in 2004?

   Infos about Friedrichshafen itself can be found here:
   www.friedrichshafen.de

   All other with lodging here:
   http://www.friedrichshafen.de/index.phtml?NavID=1075.63&La=2

   Webcams can be found here:
   http://www.friedrichshafen.de/index.phtml?NavID=1075.116&La=2&quick=1

   Where the RTTY-Gathering is taking place is a Hotel too. It's very close to
the fair, just 5 minutes to go.
   http://www.gasthof-heuschober.de

    ?
   73 de Walter, DL4RCK, DL4R