Re: [RTTY] More re the LoTW contest

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] More re the LoTW contest
From: Contesting <contesting@m5aav.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 21 Nov 2007 16:24:58 -0000
Quoting from the message of Wed, 21 Nov 2007 10:29:00 -0000 from "Phil
Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net> :

> Hi all,

> Had replies from Charles KK5OQ and Dick W0RAA, and thanks for that. However,
> the problem is not getting the logs UPLOADED, but how do you get the ADIF
> file BACK from LoTW for just the date in question?

> The rules state that you need to download the ADIF file from LoTW, but I
> cannot see a way to do that for only the contest date.

> 73 all

> Phil GU0SUP

Phil

Go to the LoTW site - 'Your QSO's
Select 'Download Report' from the lefthand side
It will ask you [and suggest] a start date [Show QSL's received
since..]. Change that to the date stated in the rules [which I knew but
have forgotten]
Tick the 'Include QSL Detail box.
Then hit 'Download Report'

You will find - wherever you have told the pooter to put them - a file
called lotwreport.adi

Rename that to GU0SUP.adi and send it off.

One assumes you have only entered the RTTY section, make that clear on
the webform.

Job's a 'goodun'

Graham [aka thick fingers of Nelson]