[RTTY] Correction..

To: "Ted Boerkamp" <tboerkamp@cogeco.ca>,"RTTY GROUP" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Correction..
From: "Jack West XP" <w7ld@theriver.com>
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 20:26:19 -0800
Ted,

In my previous post in number 5...I said...

5. If you are left with only a flashing cursor and nothing else, type an (*)
and hit "enter" on the keyboard.  This is the Autobaud routine for
the PK-232.  Hopefully, you will now see text as the PK-232 signs
in.  Also the CMD led will go out and the CMD and PKT leds will
lite and remain lit, inicating that your computer is now talking to
the PK-232 and it is assigned to Packet mode which is default.  If
you dont get the CMD and PKT leds lit, you are not communicating
with the TNC.

I should have said, Also the Baudot led will go out and CMD and PKT
leds will lite and remain lit etc.

Sorry for my error.

73
de Jack / W7LD / "Lucky Dog"