Re: [RTTY] PK232 start-up probs

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] PK232 start-up probs
From: Phil Sussman <psussman@pactor.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Nov 2007 11:07:54 -0500
As I recall, the XP program does not offer a true COM port. Also,
the speed of the computer may be too fast. Do you have an older
DOS capable computer available? If so, then it might be a better
test.

My own XP's do not work on COM ports worth a darn. I had to start
over and create a separate DOS partition first and then load XP.
Even then I use a program (in the DOS partition) called MOSLOW
to get my PK232 to work at all.

Phil

-------