Re: [RTTY] pci card with 4 serial

To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] pci card with 4 serial
From: <k9mi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 18:09:36 -0000
I bought one of those that I think someone put on cq-contest maybe even a
year ago now. Nothing on the box but "PCI Serial Port Series". You might
check with ByteRunner and I'm sure there are some others. I didn't really
need this as I already had 4 serial ports, but this was quite a deal as I
think it was only $18 or so including shipping. I'd check with ByteRunner or
do a search on pci serial cards.

Good luck...

73 Mike K9MI