[RTTY] WAE RTTY ZC4LI Single Op HP

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WAE RTTY ZC4LI Single Op HP
From: "Robert Chudek" <k0rc@pclink.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 12:46:48 -0600
Steve said, in part...

 "It was good fun and thanks again to everyone, it's a lot better
 than picking bloody olives that's for sure.

 73 and hope to cu in the next one,  Steve."  (ZC4LI)

But Steve... I must THANK YOU for the 20m contact, but more important the
picking of the olives! I buy olives by the case because I like them so much. I
buy both the green stuffed olives and the big black ripe olives. I don't know
anything about olive farming, so maybe you can point me to some interesting
information about it! How do they grow them with that pimento inside?  :-)

ALSO, yes WF1B was great contesting software that Ray created for us. But it is
time to move to the new platform using soundcards and new software. The basic
MMTTY engine is used with both Writelog and N1MM Logger, probably other
contesting programs I do not know about too. When Don Hill AA5AU conducted his
survey earlier this year, about 70% of the users were using one or the other of
these programs for their RTTY contesting activities. There's lots of fellows
available to help you move up the learning curve with either product.

I hope to have you in the log many more times. BTW, I have 8 RTTY and 1 CW
contact in LoTW waiting for you!

73 de Bob - KØRC in MN

http://k0rc.spaces.live.com
http://czudek.spaces.live.com