Re: [RTTY] A challenge to RTTY operators!

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] A challenge to RTTY operators!
From: Philip Leonard WVØT <leolists@seidkr.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Nov 2007 11:03:41 -0600
For me the "problem" with PSK31 for contesting is that it is slow and so
is hard to get a rhythm going.  PSK63 would probably be better but the
only time I've heard that mode on the air was when I called CQ over and
over until someone decided to switch to PSK63 from PSK31.  For a real
blast try PSK125 some time.  Can you say FAST!??

Philip