Re: [RTTY] WL QTC question

To: "Junior" <charlesw_anders@bellsouth.net>,"'rtty list '" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] WL QTC question
From: "Phil Cooper" <pcooper@guernsey.net>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 18:54:27 -0000
Charles (KK5OQ) and the group,

Leave them as DUPES. That is how WL handles it, and it is not a problem as
the QSO itself is not counted as a point. DO NOT move them, as the time will
not correspond either. Leave it as a marked dupe and all will be OK.
The rules clearly state (see 7d) ".............. The two stations may
establish contact several times to complete the quota."

And did anyone else notice that the latest version of WL (10.63H) didn't
seem to turn the last line pink very easily?
In previous versions, it changed colour as soon as the line was complete,
but this version seems to either leave it normal, or on occasions, it did
turn pink, but only after I had started to manually enter the data.

And one more oddity......... when sending a repeat of one line, I had to use
ESCape to end the transmission. I don't recall that happening before.
And if I wanted to send it more than once, it only sent the data twice, even
if I clicked on the line in question three times quickly. if I waited till
it had sent it once, and then I clicked twice, it was sent three times as
expected.

73 all

Phil GU0SUP