[RTTY] mw0cri wae sum

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] mw0cri wae sum
From: "mw0cri" <mw0criwales@dogmaels.wanadoo.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 15:47:02 -0000
Had  great time in this one as always.one of my favorite tests.
Was able to take part right from the start of this one no work on saturday so
started at 0000 hrs but only lasted till 0300!! thought i'd get up early but
that never happened either!.had good day on saturday but had to finish
at1600hrs we had a family night out got in couple of hours later that night.got
up early sunday 40/80 was not that good here so went on 20 0800hrs got good
runwith ja going till i was spotted then as usall all hell  breaks out to the
side of you..so dont know wether its good or bad to be spotted.great to work so
many new op's and old of course.This was my first seroius attempt at qtc and
boy i enjoyed did'nt really have to ask for many repeats..but to those i did
sorry for holding you up.
well here's the claimed score.
band    qsos    qtcs    mults
3.5        101      10      136
 7          148      30      117
14          361     563     138
21          70       70        60
28           1         0          2

             681     673      453  =  613362
forgot to say thanks to dr1a for getting me on 10 mtr thanks.

FT1000MP @ 80/90 WTTS
2 ELE STEPPIR
VERT FOR 40/80
N1MM LOGGER.
Logs been uploaded to lotw for anyone who needs,
cu all in next one 73 thank you to all ho worked me.
David mw0cri