Re: [RTTY] RITTY vs. MMTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RITTY vs. MMTTY
From: "Scott Schultz" <scottaschultz@juno.com>
Date: Wed, 3 Oct 2007 13:44:11 -0500
I have been using MMTTY for several years and when using the program by
itself, it is easy enough to switch between the different demodulator types
(or the other sub-settings) in order to get the best print. With N1MM,
however, it uses the MMTTY engine and as far as I know, it defaults to the
PLL demodualtor. Honestly, I have not read every single word of the N1MM
help files, so I may have missed something that will allow me to change the
settings within the N1MM program.

I know, when all else fails, RTFM!

Scott N0IU