[RTTY] CQWW DX RTTY Contest and Special Event callsigns...

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] CQWW DX RTTY Contest and Special Event callsigns...
From: Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 05:01:34 -0700 (PDT)
I absolutely friggin hate those 1X1 calls... I'm primarily a CW operator and in
noisy contest conditions a 1X1 call totally breaks the rhythm of the qso and
causes me to freeze for a half second waiting for the last letter - and a half
second delay can cause a lost qso in marginal conditons...
  When I am in charge of the world 1X1 will only be allowed for special events
and never in a contest...
  <there, I feel better now>

  denny / k8do

denny / k8do