Re: [RTTY] w4atv/w6irt

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] w4atv/w6irt
From: <w7why@verizon.net>
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 15:58:53 -0500 (CDT)
Firebrick said:

>The 'innuendo's was uncalled for.
>
>Joe has and still does offer all kinds of help to people on numerous
>reflector

I have to agree with this.  I am on more reflectors than this one and I have
seen Joe bend over backwards to help someone get their setup going, even if it
is not connected to MicroHam in any way.

I bought a product and was having problems getting it going and Joe was more
than happy to help me get it set up and going.  I'm sure he didn't make one
thin dime off of the deal.  Time to let up!!

73
Tom W7WHY