[RTTY] digital problem

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] digital problem
From: "Tom Johnson" <yardmaster@sc.rr.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 13:19:36 -0000
I am running Windows XP and  recently had a new motherboard installed, and
now running Realtech AC97 as a driver. Since then, I have lost receive
capability on MMTTY and all other digital modes. I can turn off the line in
mute and hear the incoming audio on the PC, but no scope data or waterfall
and no print. Transmit scope/waterfall and print is normal. I have tried
swapping the plugs on the computer, checking the input options and
everything else I can think of. Does anybody have any ideas on this
situation? Without RTTY I am incomplete!!! Thanks.
TOM
N4TJ