Re: [RTTY] Re RSQ

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Re RSQ
From: ns5b@comcast.net
Date: Wed, 29 Aug 2007 19:19:21 +0000
After being away from this for so long, I'm about to get back into it real
soon. But, I have to admit, I ALSO had macros that would send my info too. The
difference was, I had several of them that I would use. Some would send my name
and qth, another would send my rig, antennas, etc, but I always sent the RST
manually so I would't send 599 every time. If you were 567 you got a 567,
etc....

I like to know what my exact report is so I can tell how I'm doing, in case I
need to make some adjustments.

From: "Tom Osborne" <w7why@verizon.net>