[RTTY] Odd RTTY signal, 3 pair of tones w/ 3 diff shifts

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Odd RTTY signal, 3 pair of tones w/ 3 diff shifts
From: Art Searle W2NRA <w2nra@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 05 Aug 2007 19:35:03 -0400
A strange thing happened in the Tara Grid Dip contest.  I was tuning down in
frequency when I came across a signal that was 350 Hz shift.  I set my shift to
350 Hz and could copy him fine.  Later I came across a shift that was 240 Hz
and the signal was reversed.  A little further down the band I found 6F75A
transmitting with a normal signal calling CQ.  I opened up my bandwidth and
could see 3 pairs of RTTY tones with 3 different shift.  You could see all 3
signals in sync as 6F75A transmitted.  Anyone ever see anything like this
before?

73 Art W2NRA
"Keep to the Code!"
w2nra.com