Re: [RTTY] RTTY DXCC via LoTW

To: Bill Parry <BPARRY@RGV.RR.COM>,rtty-contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY DXCC via LoTW
From: Dick Kriss <aa5vu@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Mon, 23 Jul 2007 14:35:10 -0500
On 7/23/07 1:28 PM, "Bill Parry" <BPARRY@RGV.RR.COM> wrote:

> So the short of it is, I don't think you can find out your RTTY totals from
> LOTW separate from the other credits you have from the LOTW page.

Bill W5VX,

I think you are correct.  The LoTW system provides all kinds of good
information regarding my DXCC credits; however, it does not display DXCC
totals that could have been confirmed by LoTW.

Some things in life are just too hard and don't need to be done.  I just
gave up on trying to see how many DXCC confirmations I could have had via
LoTW.

Maybe someday I will get a new one added by LoTW without a QSL card. Until
then I will continue to send new QSL cards to the ARRL DXCC Desk for
confirmation.  My DXCC totals displayed on LoTW are all with QSL cards.

73 Dick AA5VU

Ps: I did download the 1.1 MB lotwreport.adi from LoTW and it contained 5407
RTTY QSO's. That is TMI (too much information) and will be trashed.