Re: [RTTY] DMC RTTY Contest

To: DMC-club <dmc@digital-modes-club.org>,rtty-contesting <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] DMC RTTY Contest
From: "Andrei Stchislenok" <asnp3d@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 22 Jul 2007 01:06:44 -0400
Hi Emil,
Thank you for the suggestions, I did use BARTG module in Writelog program.
I made two QSO's in DMC Contest. I would be more than happy to work in this
Contest all 24 hours, but this weekend is NAQP RTTY weekend, Emil.
Please take a look on the Contest calendar, Emil.
Emil, Please keep in mind that NAQP is important North American RTTY Contest
(USA and Canada) with long history.
Please consider changing dates of DMC Contest to another weekend.
Then you will have much more participants from North America.
I dont think that this year US/Canadian stations were active in DMC Contest.

I beleive that I have to share my thoughts with RTTY Community, so I
am emailing this to RTTY reflector.

Good luck

73's Andrei EW1AR-NP3D

--