Re: [RTTY] Upgrading?

To: stevehaines@pobox.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Upgrading?
From: Bill Turner <dezrat@copper.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 07:53:54 -0700
ORIGINAL MESSAGE:

On Fri, 22 Jun 2007 05:59:29 -0400, Stephen & Marilyn Haines
<shaines@chaconet.com.py> wrote:

>I've got XMLOG as a freeware general logger, and it will accept the ADI files
>that N1MM produces, so I can integrate my pitiful few contest QSO's with my
>general log.

------------ REPLY FOLLOWS ------------

Another lobbing program you might be interested in is the suite of
programs from DX Labs. One of the programs is called WinWarbler and it
integrates with MMTTY much like N1MM Logger does. The advantage is it
does the transfer of your logs to its own logging program, DX Keeper<
directly without having to generate an .adi file. It is completely
free and has outstanding support from the author, Dave, AA6YQ. You can
get it from:

http://www.dxlabsuite.com/

There are eight separate programs which you can use. You can use just
one, two, three or any combination of them. They all integrate
perfectly with each other. There is also a discussion group on Yahoo.

This may be a lot to throw at a newcomer all at once, so you might
want to just keep this in mind for later.

Welcome back to RTTY!

73, Bill W6WRT