[RTTY] VP6TD

To: RTTY Reflector <RTTY@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] VP6TD
From: Kok Chen <chen@mac.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Jun 2007 23:25:51 -0700
VP6TD (ZL2HGR, visiting Pitcairn until September) was on 20m PSK31
this evening casually (5 to 10 minutes per QSO) working stations.

I worked him between 0533 and 0540 UTC, 14072.4 kc carrier.  When I'd
worked him a couple of weeks ago on 20m SSB, it was also at about
0500 UTC.

He says PSK31 is his "preferred mode," and is using DigiPan.  He also
says that he does not have RTTY software yet but might be looking for
something he can use for RTTY.  In the meantime, if y'all need a
digital contact with Pitcairn, look for him on PSK31.

73
Chen, W7AY