[RTTY] RTTY Comercial Interfaces

To: RTTY@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Comercial Interfaces
From: Mike Watson <mikew@crucis.net>
Date: Thu, 24 May 2007 20:30:41 -0500
I'm still working on getting my shack into RTTY mode.  Getting that 486
working is beginning to be more difficult that I'd anticipated.  The
last time is used AFSK.  That was fine for most QSO work but I really
needed to be able to use my filters for contesting.  Does any have any
recommendations on a commercial interface?  I've heard that Buxcomm has
quality issues.

I would build an interface, but I just not up to handling an iron for
small stuff as I used to...

Mike - W0TMW
--
"Lose not thy airspeed, lest the ground rises up and smites thee." Anon.

dangerous content by F-Prot and MailScanner,
and is believed to be clean.