Re: [RTTY] FSK with IC746

To: RTTY <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] FSK with IC746
From: "Wolf, DL6JZ" <dl6jz@t-online.de>
Date: Thu, 17 May 2007 18:55:14 +0200
Hi Pete,

may be there is a wrong setting in the RTY menu of the IC-746:

- Press the button MENU until M1 appears in the display.
- Press F4 (RTY) and check if there are the correct settings
   (Mark 2125, Shift 170, Keying Normal).
- Press the button MENU again.

Then check if the settings of Mark and Shift in MMTTY are the same.

That should help. I am running FSK with my IC-746 with good success.

73 + 55
Wolf, DL6JZ