Re: [RTTY] re the blacklisting

To: Doug Faunt N6TQS +1-510-655-8604 <faunt@panix.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] re the blacklisting
From: Fred Souto Maior <py7zz@soutomaior.eti.br>
Date: Tue, 17 Apr 2007 17:42:04 -0300
I think all dxer's must be able to find where the
dx station is receiving. I agree with Doug regarding
2 up mean at least 2 and up depending of the size
of the pile-up.  We only need to  put the other
vfo up and try to find the station the dx is working.
It's easy isn't ??  But it seems that some guys can't
do that so they need to know exactly where the
dx is receiving. So I can imagine the dx announcing
qrz  2 and a half kcs up or maybe 3 and 3/4 of a kc
Best regards

Fred - PY7ZZ