Re: [RTTY] RCVD QSL Cards

To: "Dave W7DPW" <w7dpw@comcast.net>, "rtty" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RCVD QSL Cards
From: "Glenn VA3DX" <va3dx@sympatico.ca>
Date: Fri, 30 Mar 2007 15:37:44 -0400
Just posted my RTTY qsls off to ARRL for March 31 deadline..

Will give me 329 on RTTY..

My 3C0M didnt make it in time...

I'm sure it will be in mailbox Monday morning...

Spoke to Elmo EA5BYP yesterday and he stated he is very busy
processing qsls..he put over 2,000 in the mail the last few days alone.

Glenn VA3DX

Subject: [RTTY] RCVD QSL Cards

Severral previous Contesters/DXers have postede a thank you for some QSL
cards they received.

I wish to compliment severl QSL manages for their rapid response to my
direct cards.

The cards Received their Managers:  3CØM  (EA5BYP),   5V7SE  (IK3GES)
and YWØDX  (IT9DAA).

These are all new ones for me.

I wish I could say the same for some of the other Managers.

David J Drew  --  W7DPW
Over 50 Years with Same Call
Amateur Extra Since 1970
Continuous ARRL Member Since October 1957
ARRL Life Member October 1969
Vancouver, Washington  98664-4445