[RTTY] RTTY Dinner at DX Convention (update)

To: rtty <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] RTTY Dinner at DX Convention (update)
From: Jeff Stai <jds@twistedoak.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 18:48:10 -0700
I have gotten enough response to at least populate a table, so we will be doing
it. Ed W0YK is
researching a place right now; if you have a restaurant recommendation in
Visalia please let us know!

To recap, the dinner will be Saturday April 28 at a time to be determined. The
idea is to enjoy chat
about RTTY and stuff as an alternative to the banquet and general interest
program. I expect most of
us have already registered and paid for the banquet; I did, but I am looking
forward to hanging out
with a bunch of RTTY friends and I'll skip the banquet for that. (And I expect
there is a halfway
decent chance I'll be able to "scalp" the banquet ticket...;-)

If you need any additional incentive to join us, I'm bringing wine...

73! - jeff wk6i

--
Jeff Stai               jds@twistedoak.com
Twisted Oak Winery      http://www.twistedoak.com/