Re: [RTTY] 2007 RTTY Contesting Survey Results

To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 2007 RTTY Contesting Survey Results
From: "Julio VE3FH" <ve3fh@rac.ca>
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2007 20:55:03 -0500
That entirely depends on the operator's preferences, I personally see that
as a major disadvantage, to me N1MM Logger is way ahead because its
algorithm recognizes callsigns on its own without relying on an existing
database, in other words it will highlight new and special callsigns before
they make it to the database. But that's just me.

73,
Julio VE3FH