[RTTY] NAQP Logs

To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] NAQP Logs
From: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>
Date: Mon, 26 Feb 2007 04:27:54 -0500
I wrote: "I've received an extraordinary amount of email logs. I suggest that
all participants visit  http://www.ncjweb.com/rttynaqplogs.php  to make sure
that your logs were received, at the proper location!"

Bruce, WA7BNM replied: "Just so there's no confusion. Logs that are e-mailed
will not show up on the logs received list until someone uploads the logs via
the web form - either the contester or you. It's up to you whether you want to
ask those who have e-mailed logs to upload their logs, or do it for them."

If you did not use http://www.ncjweb.com/naqplogsubmit.php to upload your log,
but emailed it to me, rest assured that they will not show up on the logs
received list, until YOU upload them!
I have no idea why I'm receiving so many logs, as email, but "if you want to be
listed in the official results, it's up to YOU to make sure your log has been
received"!

Shelby Summerville, K4WW
Contest Manager
NAQP RTTY