Re: [RTTY] www.w1ve.com/livescores/

To: IronmanY2K@triathlete.com, rtty list <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] www.w1ve.com/livescores/
From: Ken Alexander <k.alexander@rogers.com>
Date: Sat, 24 Feb 2007 12:39:06 -0500 (EST)
I used it during ARRL DX CW.  It worked quietly in the
background and caused me no problems.  I'll use it for
NAQP today when I have time to get into it.

I was using N1MM logger and it was just a matter of
clicking a setting on a config screen to get it going.
 Set and forget.

73,

Ken Alexander
VE3HLS