Re: [RTTY] 5C5W from Morroco

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] 5C5W from Morroco
From: "Shelby Summerville" <k4ww@arrl.net>
Date: Fri, 16 Feb 2007 06:17:49 -0500
This was forwarded, to the reflector, by AD1C.

"The friend Mohamed CN8KD  will be operate the CQ WPX RTTY  with a special
call  5C5W , its the first time that the prefix 5C5 is used in Morocco. his
operated on all  band.
the qsl card will be via EA5XX"

I have been trying to contact CN8KD, via the email listed in the forwarding
cn8nk5c8a@yahoo.fr  without any success! The DX winner plaque, from July
2006 NAQP, for 5F0KD (CN8KD) was returned to me, as undeliverable. I used
the current address, from QRZ. If anyone has a way of contacting CN8KD,
please ask him to either answer my email, or send me one with a current
mailing address?
DX stations are certainly welcome, and encouraged to participate in NAQP
RTTY, however if there is a DX winner, in the future, their plaque will not
be shipped without a personal verification of their mailing address! I don't
have a problem mailing a plaque once, but to do it twice is a waste of
ICOM's sponsorship fee!
Thanks

Shelby Summerville, K4WW
Contest Manager