[RTTY] FT-920 & RTTY

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] FT-920 & RTTY
From: "k0bx@arrl.net" <k0bx@arrl.net>
Date: Tue, 6 Feb 2007 08:22:50 -0800 (PST)
Dick, You did not tell us what RTTY Software you are
using??

If you are using MMTTY, there is a setting for AFSK,
or FSK, also FSK with sound.  I would check that
first.

2nd if you are using Writelog with MMTTY, then there
is a setting called LSB is really FSK.  That is used
for AFSK.  It has to be checked to work.

Since his cable works on your machine, then I would
think that the program that is creating the RTTY Tones
has a setting wrong.

Joe K0BX