[RTTY] Need RTTY Logs for Callsign database update

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] Need RTTY Logs for Callsign database update
From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sun, 4 Feb 2007 22:37:11 -0600
If you have not done so already, please send me your Cabrillo logs for the ARRL
RTTY Roundup, UK DX RTTY, BARTG RTTY Sprint and FMRE
(XE) RTTY contests so I can update the RTTY callsign database files before WPX
RTTY this weekend.

Please send only Cabrillo logs and only logs from 2007 ARRL RTTY Roundup, UK DX
RTTY, BARTG Sprint and FMRE (XE) RTTY contests.

Also, if you are going to be using a special prefix in WPX RTTY and would like
to have that call added to the RTTY Callsign
database, please send me the information.

I hope to have the new database out before Thursday 2/8/07.  As always, it will
be located on the rttycontesting.com Downloads page
at:

http://www.rttycontesting.com/downloads/downloads.htm

Thanks & 73,
Don AA5AU (born & raised a Hoosier - how 'bout them Colts!)