[RTTY] Gripe of the Day

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Gripe of the Day
From: Dennis OConnor <ad4hk2004@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 14:58:37 -0800 (PST)
Only if you are submitting a log and intend to compete for an award.  If you're
not competing for an award, you can do anything you want (within the rules of
your amateur radio license, of course).

73 - Jim AD1C

  Along these same lines I only get into selected contests - mode not
specific... Sometimes I am happily chasing DX and some whipdingle starts in
that I have to qsy...
  Why, I reply...
  DX window, is the reply...
  I'm not in your contest...
  But you gotta qsy it's a DX window...
  Only if you are in the contest... were you transmitting on this frequency?
  No, of course not, it's the DX window...
  Well, if you are not transmitting here and I am, then it is my frequency
isn't it...
  Nooooooo, it's the DX window...

  <sigh> The three year old mentality so tiring to deal with...  No wonder the
mothers of young children go insane...

  denny / k8do