Re: [RTTY] Ham Radio Delux with RTTY

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Ham Radio Delux with RTTY
From: "George Henry" <ka3hsw@earthlink.net>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 21:12:56 -0600
From: "Sara" <sara@vu3rsb.org>
To: <RTTY@contesting.com>
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 9:03 PM
Subject: [RTTY] Ham Radio Delux with RTTY

> Hi
>

> Any one using Ham Radio Delux  with RTTY software. If so which software
> and
> can any one guide me.
>

> Awaiting for your reply
>

> Regards
>
> Sara, VU3RSB

Sara:
Just saw the following message on the MMTTY reflector:

[begin copied message]

All,

Did a little searching today and found a site which I'm sure many of
you knew about already. I found buried on the MMTTY site a link which
documents how to connect MMTTY to a radio via Ham Radio Deluxe.
http://mmhamsoft.amateur-radio.ca/HRDPTT/index.htm

Using the Windows DLL which can be downloaded there, the standalone
version of MMTTY works like a champ using Ham Radio Deluxe for PTT and
signalling. I just setup the correct digital mode on the radio and
diddled away.

Thanks to David Ek for the encouragement and probing questions.

73 de Gary
WB5ULK

[end copied message]

73