Re: [RTTY] Poor QSLing practices

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Poor QSLing practices
From: Barry <w2up@mindspring.com>
Date: Thu, 14 Dec 2006 11:38:32 -0500
My QSL policy is on my qrz.com page.   I do reply 100% to all buro cards
that are new band-mode combinations, and typically send to the buro once
a year, usually in January after the Xmas mail rush is over.  If I have
more than a pound of cards for an individual country (usually DL, I and
JA), I mail direct to that buro.  Otherwise, they go to the ARRL
Outgoing Service.  My log is also on LOTW.

Why?  For two reasons:
1.  If someone took the time to QSL me, I respond (unless it's the 18th
QSL for 40CW, etc.)
2.  I do believe there are some DX stations who operate casually in
contests and only seek out those who replied to their cards.

If anyone really needs PA and hasn't been able to get a QSL, let me know
and I'd be glad to sked you (SSB, CW, RTTY, 160-10.)
73,
Barry