Re: [RTTY] Thanks to 3C0M Operator

To: Byron Lichtenwalner <w3wkr@verizon.net>,rtty-contesting <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] Thanks to 3C0M Operator
From: Dick Kriss <aa5vu@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Fri, 27 Oct 2006 12:30:13 -0500
Byron,

I have a software equivalent of the Pro III's band scope in Chen's
cocoaModem 2.0 that will let me see what's going above and below.  Like a
dummy I had that feature turned OFF at the time and was following the
operator's instructions - 3 UP.  We learn from every QSO and I will look for
the pile next time.  I was using the Kenwood button for a quick check of the
other VFO and wondered why I was not hearing other stations up 2 to 5.  Must
be another senior moment.

Thanks for the tip.  I am sure a Pro III would spoil me. HiHi

Dick AA5VU