Re: [RTTY] RTTY Records Updated + CQ Results

To: "'RTTY List'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [RTTY] RTTY Records Updated + CQ Results
From: "ws7i" <ws7i@ewarg.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 08:08:30 -0700
Anyone that is interested in helping develop the Contest Score Database should
get in touch with those folks.

http://www.kkn.net/~k5tr/scoredb/

K5TR can probably get you started.  CQWW RTTY has a lot of results available
that you could get in there.  Quite a rewarding project for the RTTY community.
 I did the ARRL RTTY Roundup and most of the WPX results.

It also has BARTG and WAE RTTY results listed.

From: "Don Hill AA5AU" <aa5au@bellsouth.net>
Date:  Thu, 19 Oct 2006 09:48:41 -0500

I've updated RTTY records for the following contests to include 2006 results: