[RTTY] 2006 RTTY Round Up

To: rtty@contesting.com, no2t@arrl.net
Subject: [RTTY] 2006 RTTY Round Up
From: Frank Fallon <n2ff@optonline.net>
Date: Sun, 15 Oct 2006 02:15:37 +0100
Jerry,

I am happy to keep on covering the holes on your shack wall.

BTW:  I also received a package from ARRL today -  Single Operator Low
Power Hudson Division.  A BIG thanks to the kind folks at West Mountain
Radio.  That was a real surprise and a nice break from the Makrothen.  I
love the rules in this contest but conditions are not good and there are
not enough stations on this year.  At this point I have only a few QSO
over 100 and I will not be able to get many more Sunday morning.

Take a look at the Makrothen website at
http://home.arcor.de/waldemar.kebsch/The_Makrothen_Contest/The_Makrothen_Contest.html

and click on results. They have some very interesting charts.  One of
them confirmed for me that my 40 meter sloper does a very competitive
job as I beat out a number of high power stations in that one.  I sure
would love to have a two or three element 40M beam at 150 feet.  Hey, I
would even settle for a 40 meter beam at 75 feet.

Anyway, it seems like today was plaque day for us all.

73 de Frank...N2FF....