[RTTY] 2006 CQWW RTTY Contest log submissions

To: "RTTY Reflector" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] 2006 CQWW RTTY Contest log submissions
From: "W6OTC" <w6otc@garlic.com>
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2006 00:42:02 -0000
I returned from Ecuador late last night and have been answering inquiries
about logs today.  As of now we have received more than 600 logs in good
order on the robot--a very good result for the first 72 hours after the
contest.  If you are having problems with your log submission, I suggest you
look again at the Cabrillo rtty template at
www.kkn.net/~trey/cabrillo/cqww-rtty.txt and at the very precise error
message you may have received from the robot.  I will continue replying to
my remaining e-mails, as will Paolo, I2UIY, the chief log checker.

Glenn, W6OTC