[RTTY] ZL2AMI Thanks to CQ for Plaque

To: RTTY Reflector <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] ZL2AMI Thanks to CQ for Plaque
From: Bob Stewart <rstewart@paradise.net.nz>
Date: Fri, 22 Sep 2006 00:10:38 +0000
Hi All,

A few months ago when I was feeling low I received a Plaque from CQ Magazine
for first place High Power Oceania in the 2005 CQ WW RTTY DX Contest.
Belatedly I want to thank Sid Caesar, NH7C the donor and Glenn, W6OTC.

I have been suffering mobility problems brought about because of pinching of
the nerves as they emerge from the lower spine. For this reason I have not
been able to operate in several RTTY contests this year.

The good news is that I underwent Back Surgery in early August and I am now
completely pain free and have regained full mobility. NASCAR fans will
understand when I say that I have caught the 'Lucky Dog' and I am back on
the lead lap with a chassis that will run any groove and I am headed for a
top 5 finish!!  By the way Tony Stewart and I share a surname and I follow
the 20 Car!

Hope to work you all in the CQ WW RTTY DX this weekend - I don't know how
many hours I will be able to stay in the chair but I will enjoy every
minute. Good luck to you all.

73

Bob ZL2AMI