[RTTY] Fwd: Re: Teams in CQWW RTTY ?

To: rtty@contesting.com
Subject: [RTTY] Fwd: Re: Teams in CQWW RTTY ?
From: "Andreas Rehberg" <arehberg@gmx.de>
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2006 14:31:59 +0200
Hi,

in the mail from I2UIY Tue, 19. Sep 2006 21:04:55 +0000

there is a link to:

http://www.i2uiy.it/cqww.html

where you can read this:

Club Competition. Starting this year, we have a Club competition. Read the
rules and write clearly the name of your Club. Please remember that national
Associations (i.e. ARRL, DARC, REF, ARI, URE, ...) are NOT Clubs. There is a
distance limit to give your points to a Club: you must be located within 275 Km
of radius from the center of club area. It means that (i.e.) if you live in New
York, you cannot give your score to a club located in Texas.

So this might be a problem, forming a "Team" / Club via the
internet.

Try it anyway??

DF4WC, Andy

-------- Original-Nachricht --------