[RTTY] FSK vs AFSK

To: "'RTTY List'" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] FSK vs AFSK
From: "AD5VJ Bob" <rtnmi@sbcglobal.net>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 21:21:38 -0500
I am wanting to use FSK for my RTTY mode and of course AFSK for PSK, ect.

Can someone tell me since I have the system set up with MMVARI and MMTTY how I
can know for sure that when I switch over to MMTTY
that it is sending FSK vs AFSK like MMVARI does?

I think I am sending AFSK from MMVARI and FSK from MMTTY but am not sure.

I do know that:
 when sending with MMVARI and I adjust the MIC drive it makes a difference on
the ALC meter

 but when using MMTTY the MIC drive makes no difference on the AFC only
adjusting the output power makes a difference.

  73 fer nw,
Bob AD5VJ(AAR6VM)
http://www.ad5vj.com/

Member CTDXCC