[RTTY] WAE RTTY 2005

To: <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] WAE RTTY 2005
From: "Steve and Judy" <hodgson@cytanet.com.cy>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 10:38:59 +0300
Hello all, I was just checking my UBN report of the above contest, and  saw
that I had lost 440 QTC's ie 440 points due to a glitch in the software - WF1B
Ver 5.02 - which had repeated my 1st 44 QTC's.
I never noticed this error on submitting my log to WAEDC {who checks out all
files b4 sending them ?}
Thought that it might be worth while alerting users of WF1B as this years
contest is due shortly.
The error knocked off around 200k points from my final score, I would have
finished in 2nd place {so what's new !!} instead of 4th.
Hope that this is of some help.

73  Steve  ZC4Li    etc.

file:///C:/Documents%20and%20Settings/user/Local%20Settings/Temporary%20Internet%20Files/Content.IE5/JFHVFHGW/zc4li_ubn.htm