[RTTY] SARTG Time Info Required for VE3GSI

To: "RTTY e-Group" <rtty@contesting.com>
Subject: [RTTY] SARTG Time Info Required for VE3GSI
From: "Eric - VE3GSI" <ve3gsi@sympatico.ca>
Date: Tue, 22 Aug 2006 00:24:30 -0400
SARTG Guys,

I know this is a rather strange request, but I am trying to duplicate a
possible problem that may have happen with my logging software and need some
help.

If you worked me for the short time after 0130 UTC Friday night and up to
the end of that section of the contest would you please send me your call
and logged time.

A few of the calls I am looking for time from are:  KF4ONH - W5JK - K8SDX -
KE4KWE - W6RLL/7 and W0TY

In short the problem is that my log time has shifted during that period of
the contest and I need to verify what others have logged for time.

Thanks a bunch guys,
Eric - VE3GSI

mail to:
ve3gsi@canada.com